Every gift helps ensure that the Technion continues to provide essential advancements to Israel and the world in science, technology, and medicine.
Your donation will provide the necessary support to Technion’s brilliant students, as well as help build new facilities, expand groundbreaking research, and provide scholarships, graduate student fellowships, and other vital assistance.
Donations to the Technion Australia are fully tax deductible
You can invest in your future, your family’s and Israel’s when you make a bequest through Technion Australia. A bequest can help sustain the Technion well into the future.
For a confidential discussion or a free brochure ‘L’dor v’dor – Generation to Generation’ please contact us
Technion Priority Projects
- Sponsor a post graduate student OR
- Sponsor an Australian high school student to attend a
Technion exclusive research programs
- Novel System for Delivering Anti-Cancer Drugs to
- The Pacemaker Signature: A Noninvasive Method to
Identify Failing of the physiological Heart Pacemaker
- Development of Low-Cost Lab-on-a-Chip Devices for Early Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer
- Rainfall-infiltration-runoff relationships in water- harvesting
systems and their effect on groundwater recharge and flood
regulation in semi-arid and arid environments
- New energy efficient freshwater source: atmospheric
moisture harvesting by means of liquid desiccant vapor
- Soil Aquifer Treatment (SAT) as a measure for reducing
aquifer contamination from agricultural backflow