Every gift helps ensure that the Technion continues to provide essential advancements to Israel and the world in science, technology, and medicine.
Your donation will provide the necessary support to Technion’s brilliant students, as well as help build new facilities, expand groundbreaking research, and provide scholarships, graduate student fellowships, and other vital assistance.
Donations to the Technion Australia are tax deductible.
How to donate or become a member?
BSB: 083-088 Acct No: 75-281-8374
Please quote your name and email
Online – click here and select your area of preference (general, medical research. environmental research or scholarships.
Mail a cheque to Technion Australia Inc. PO Box 1554, Double Bay, NSW 1360
You can invest in your future, your family’s and Israel’s when you make a bequest through Technion Australia. A bequest can help sustain the Technion well into the future.
For a confidential discussion or a free brochure ‘L’dor v’dor – Generation to Generation’ please contact us
Technion Priority Projects
- Sponsor a post graduate student OR
- Sponsor an Australian high school student to attend a
Technion exclusive research programs
Medical Research (examples)
• Rapid and inexpensive sensing platform for early detection and monitoring of Corona Virus
• Liquid-Foam Therapy (LIFT) for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
• Gene Therapy for heart failure
• Autonomous skin e-patch for real-time evaluation of stress
• Tissue engineering for spinal cord repair
• Minimising the persistence of antibiotic resistance once treatment stops
• Using a brain systems approach for researching of basic mechanisms of Alzheimer’s disease
• Precision medicine for allowing children with autism to speak
• Injectable theranostic hydrogels for imaging and fighting breast cancer
• Lab-on-a-chip devices for rapid detection of Corona Virus at the point of need
• Preventing infectious bacteria spread
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS (examples)
• Saving the wildlife of Israel: Using novel tracking technology for planning effective ecological corridors
• Renewable-resource-based biodegradable foams: Sustainable packaging and superabsorbents
• Water distribution systems security
• Next generation of concrete structures – smart TRC technology
• Double skin facade: Energy-efficient building-envelope technology for hot climates
• Micro gas turbines towards advanced propulsion and smart power generation